We, in Superworld believes that corporate citizenship and a good governance requires an unique culture of responsibility within the company. We establish strong governance practices, transparency, key work processes and internal controls in the company.
The elements of corporate citizenship stated below forms the key structure in which we are operating:
People & Values
Within Superworld, our core values plays a vital part in our day to day activities. People is our important assets and our basic principal holds that continuous improvement of individual skills is essential for the continuous growth of the company.
We believe it is our people who enable us to resolve our challenges and deliver on our commitments.
At Superworld, we provide a motivating working environment guided by our values and a commitment to individual personal and professional development.
Superworld corporate affairs are directed and managed with objectives of enhancing long-term shareholder value through improving corporate performance and accountability.
We follow the five governance principals, and together with our Company’s mission and values, that constitute to our governance policies.
- Transparency and efficient management
- Compliance with laws and business ethics
- Safeguard integrity in financial reporting
- Maintained and controlled of company information
- Recognize and manage risk
Environment, Health & Safety
Protecting the environment, safety and health risks is the key element of our business success. By using effective environment, health and safety practices, Superworld will continue to provide the market with innovative products while also meeting the following principals;
- Utilize raw materials and processes that minimize pollution
- Assure compliance with all environmental and Safety regulations
- Continue to improve our EHS (environment, health & safety) processes and systems.